Search This Blog

Friday 15 June 2012

Quick update

Well I suppose after a few months off its time to get back into this.

I've just completed the second year of my course at uni - results coming soon! I'm pretty confident about it, I put a lot of hard work into the main projects at least (not so sure about the written assignment!) and I'm hoping to to get over 60 so fingers crossed!

My plans for the summer are pretty vague at this point but my main target is my written assignment for next year. I'd like to get most of the leg work done now so there's more time for reflections and refinement in sep/dec. The rough topic of investigation so far is mostly about photojournalism and manipulation but I'd like to get some hands on research and insight to guide and become a platform for me so I'm currently in contact with a journalist for the MEN to do some shadowing. Again fingers crossed for this.

Not much planned for the summer in terms of paid assignments - I've got one wedding in August, some nude shooting next week and I've got a cafe wall to fill which should be interesting!

So thats basically it for quick updates (I know exciting right..) but it's nice just to get my thoughts together on here so I can look back on etc. for anybody interested the blog for my last project can be found HERE
(the exhibition project)
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment